3rd Annual Bob Hope Patriotic Hall Veteran’s Resource Fair
3rd Annual Bob Hope Patriotic Hall Veterans Resource Fair
Presented by the County of Los Angeles Department of Mental Health–Veterans and loved ones recovery (valor) and Department of Military and Veterans Affairs. Veterans and family members can connect with agencies that provide free services including:
- Mental Health
- VA Healthcare enrollment and eligibility
- VA transitional / permanent housing
- hud-vash /Section 8
- veteran benefits
- Legal Services
- Health Services
- education / training
- employment assistance
- miniature therapy horse
- Tri-City Memorial Day Program Co-Sponsored by t...
- California Women Veterans Leadership Council Es...
- Veteran Websites in Los Angeles and Orange Coun...
- 3rd Annual Bob Hope Patriotic Hall Veterans Res...