Free Legal Clinic for Veterans
A Free Legal Clinic for Veterans
Resolving Outstanding Tickets and Warrants and Cleaning Criminal Records
– a free legal clinic for veterans – Wednesday, March 16, 2016
This free workshop is open to any veteran in need of help with:
- Criminal convictions where state prison was not a part of the sentence.
- Tickets for traffic offenses and minor offenses (infractions) such as jaywalking, running a stop sign, etc.
- Failure to Appear charges & warrants stemming from tickets
- WE CANNOT ASSIST WITH PARKING TICKETS.
Bob Hope Patriotic Hall
1816 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
* Free parking available in Patriotic Hall parking lot.
* Convenient to Metro Expo Line
- Tri-City Memorial Day Program Co-Sponsored by t...
- California Women Veterans Leadership Council Es...
- Veteran Websites in Los Angeles and Orange Coun...
- 3rd Annual Bob Hope Patriotic Hall Veterans Res...