Inside Sales Representatives in San Diego and San Francisco
Inside Sales Representative (Life Insurance) – San Diego and San Francisco, CA San Diego, CA (Scripps Ranch/Mira Mesa). 14 openings San Francisco, CA.4 openings Direct Hire
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives interested in a career, not just another job. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will speak to people who have responded to marketing campaigns, conduct extensive needs analysis, and match customers with the term life insurance products that best meet their needs.
We do not require our agents to go out and obtain leads or cold call; we provide qualified leads from our web, national TV, and radio advertising.
* Participate in extensive product training to learn policy terms and underwriting guidelines
* Participate in extensive computer training on company computer systems
* Handle inbound calls and make follow-up calls
* Participate in departmental meetings
* Build and maintain customer relationships
* Remain responsible for Continuing Education
* Responsible for closing business and generating revenue for the company
* Close new accounts by interacting with customers primarily via telephone or email
* Responsible for daily outbound calls to clients and prospective clients
* Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and forming strong client relationships
We seek the highest quality people. If you feel you are equal to the challenge, this is one of the best sales opportunities.
Characteristics that our successful agents possess include:
* Positive attitude
* Goal oriented, driven to succeed, competitive
* Speak clearly with good voice
* Organizational skills
* Proficient with technology
* Can multitask by talking, using technology, and listening
* Excellent work ethic
Inside Sales Requirements:
* 2 years proven sales success
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly motivated
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to uncover needs through questioning techniques
* Ability to work in face paced environment
* Strong listening / communication skills especially over the phone
Training and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
* Previous call center experience preferred, but not required
* Life and Health license a plus, but not required
* We currently have over 200 sales agents and over 700 employees.
* We have been in business since 1985
* We have offices located in San Francisco, San Diego, Kansas City and Jacksonville.
* Aside from Life insurance, we also have 2 other divisions, Auto and Home and Senior (Medicare
* When you first begin with us, there is a 3 week in-house training class.
* We offer full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Pre-Tax
Commuter Check Program, Life and AD&D, Long Term Disability, 401(k), Paid Time Off
(starting at 18 days a year) and we are closed for eight Holidays.
* Base salary starting at $52,000 ($40,000 base guaranteed $1000 monthly bonus) annualized for
the first six months
* Business casual
* Jeans on Friday
* Mon through Fri 6:00am to 6:00pm PST (Sales Rep can choose their shift)
* Sat & Sun 7:00am to 4:00pm PST (Some Saturdays are required; Sundays are voluntary)
Veterans, please send tailored resume directly to Rachel Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure that you cc: John Engstrom, Veteran Recruiting Specialist at email@example.com and Nadia Giblin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tri-City Memorial Day Program Co-Sponsored by t...
- California Women Veterans Leadership Council Es...
- Veteran Websites in Los Angeles and Orange Coun...
- 3rd Annual Bob Hope Patriotic Hall Veterans Res...